Visit Salford | Have fun in the city!
Free for all
With times tight for everyone at the moment, we've come up with a list of ideas of fun things to do in Salford that won't cost you or your family a penny.
- Take a trip to The Lowry where you can explore this amazing building and its ever-changing interactive displays in the Galleries.
- Pay a visit to Salford Museum and Art Gallery. With a range of changing exhibitions, kids' activities, tea rooms and Lark Hill Place, Victorian street, you can happily spend an afternoon in this beautiful venue.
- Explore some of Salford's wonderful green spaces. Clifton and Blackleach Country Parks offer miles of walks and trails, woodlands and meadows - perfect for picnics, bike rides or simple strolls in the fresh air.
- Pick up one of our self-guided heritage trails and discover the city's hidden history. Choose from The Quays, Worsley or Chapel Street.
- Check out the events page for details of all the activities taking place across the city. Look out for great free events coming up throughout the year, such as the Dragon Boat Race, Heritage Open Days, Food and Drink Festival and Salford Film Festival.