Visit Salford | Discover the city
If you're a tourism business in Salford, get involved and work with us to promote the city and our rich tourism offer.
English Tourism Week 2014(ETW14) provides Salford with a great opportunity to raise awareness of the city as a tourist destination and highlights the importance of the industry to the city. We want to work with you to jointly promote the city and your business or venue, during ETW14 and beyond.
There are a number of ways you can get involved and work with us on ETW14:
- Look to host a small event during the week
- Offer visitors a special ETW14 offer, discount or incentives to include on our microsite
- Provide us with your best success stories, stats or anecdotes for our 'Tourism facts'
- Link up with our ETW14 microsite
- Link up messages across your Facebook and Twitter profiles and Visit Salford #ETW14
- Get in touch and let us know about your positive PR stories you may have that we could link up with
For more information and to get involved contact us.
Find out more about ETW14